Thursday, August 7, 2014

SCRAPPING OUTBACK AUGUST CHALLENGE


Hello lovelies , i havent done a challenge for the hell of it in such a while and when i saw the challenge over at scrapping outback  i just knew i had to give it a go and i had the perfect photo to use aswell .
This is the challenge WHITE WITH A TWIST ...use white and the colours from the image below and also use some chipboard too . I have used a chipboard tag on my page .
And here is my take on the challenge 

And just a close up 





7 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Eve.......I absolutely love this!!! And that photo was perfect - this challenge was made for it. Thankyou so much for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous.. love the pearls on the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say Eve just a beautiful page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWzers Eve - what a gorgeous LO - I just love all the little incidentals you've added (like the felt arrow) and my fave is the circles of pearls. thanks so much for joining in at Scrapping Outback this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eve, so glad you're joining us this month again! Love love your take on our colour challenge! The photo is just perfect! Thankyou for playing along with us at Scrapping Outback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous details, love those circles! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your page...just a great work!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with Scrapping Outback!!!
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete